(Officers Only) Call:

Update Officer Information

Please use the Change of Address form to update information in our records if any town board official has moved or their address has changed.

Update Officer Information

Change of Address Form

Old Information
New Information
(If some fields haven't changed, please re-enter old info)
Who can we email with questions?
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.

Changes to the Clerk position

When the clerk in a township changes, you should not manually notify the Department of Revenue by sending an email.

The new clerk can enter their preferred email to subscribe to Town Aid Certification email updates.

The outgoing clerk can remove their address from the mailing list by clicking "Unsubscribe" at the bottom of the email newsletters.

More information can be found on the Town Aid Certification webpage.

Changes to the Treasurer position

Call the Minnesota Management and Budget (MMB) help desk at 651-201-8106.

For both positions

Please also notify your local County Auditor of any changes.

Minnesota Benefit Association (MBA)

If you have life, dental, or other insurance through the Minnesota Benefit Association (MBA), please call them at 1-800-360-6117 to update the changes. They are not part of the MN Association of Townships.

Services & Support