Clerk changed? Dept. of Revenue instructions

September 2, 2021

When the clerk in a township changes, you should not manually notify the Department of Revenue by sending an email.

The new clerk can enter their preferred email to subscribe to Town Aid Certification email updates.

The outgoing clerk can remove their address from the mailing list by clicking “Unsubscribe” at the bottom of the email newsletters.

More information can be found on the Town Aid Certification webpage.